Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kpop Star 3: Battle Round

After casting audition, it was battle audition where all three agencies train and groom their representatives for battle. They did a stimulation of how the battle round going to be like at YG headquarters and each agencies asked their ace to perform. The result was Bernard Park (JYP) first, Shorties (YG) second and Hung Jung Hee (Antenna Music) third. They reminded all the contestants that this round is a big deal. First place moves on to TOP 10 while second place has to perform again and third place will be automatically be eliminated.

So far, the result was:

               1st                                  2nd                                      3rd            
Kwon Jin Ah (Antenna)         Nam Young Joo (JYP)          2Minutes (YG)
Almeng (JYP)                          Bae Min Ah (YG)          Hung Jung Hee (Antenna)
Sam Kim (Antenna)                  Shorties (YG)                     Yao Weitao (JYP)
           *Something(Antenna)&Jang Hanna (YG)&Complete Chae (JYP)
Han Heejun (YG)                   Peter Han (Antenna)               Brody (JYP)
Bernard Park (JYP)               Lee Chae Young (YG)        Heo Eunyul (Antenna)

*No one wins during this round. So all of them have to do a re-match.

Re-match result:
- The Shorties
- Jung Hanna
- Bae Min Ah
- Nam Young Joo
- The Something

So, total 10 contestants have been chosen. I do pity Lee Chae Young seeing how she had developed over those 2 years but she's still young and have a lot of opportunity ahead of her. The Chae sisters also have a long way ahead of them. You guys are not losers.. It's just there are other people who need this stage more than you do. So please don't get discourage! As for Peter Han oppa, you are a great singer. I hope I'll see you in the future as a singer. Just go straight to entertainment companies and audition there. Hahaha..

This message goes to all the eliminated contestants as well. You guys did great and had tried you best. *Applause*

This is just my honest opinion.. I hope no one takes it too personally.. I am not really a fan of Jung Hanna or Bae Min Ah.. But I still think they did great.. Somehow I was hoping to see Peter Han on TOP10 rather than these two. I agree with the other TOP10 line-ups.. I'm looking forward for live broadcast!


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog you got here! I'm such a fan of kpop star. But sadly, I didn't get to watch Kpopstar 3 because of school stuffs. I was away from home and the dorm's net connection kind'a slow :( Oh by the way, can I ask a question? Didn't lee chae young already auditioned in kpopstar 1? Are there any others who got the guts to audition again? Or is it only her? Thanks in advance. And again, nice blog you got here so keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww... That's so sweet of you. Glad that people enjoy my blog and actually tell me. I'm not sure what else I can add in to make it more interesting. For this season of Kpop Star, I heard there's another girl from Kpop Star 2 that auditioned again but she was eliminated earlier on. I just remember she wears braces but I dunno her name. Let me know if you think I should add some other info. I love getting feedback from people. Thanks for visiting my blog!

      Delete