Sunday, February 9, 2014

Break the Habit

I have a few habit that I would like to break free this year. I am fed up of myself for not having any self-discipline. I have been fighting with myself.. It's true that we have liberty but lack of freedom. Because we are so driven by impulse sometimes. We let our body decide but not our mind.

I am going to start a journal about how I will stop watching Korean dramas. It's not a sin to watch it but I have to put my priority first, regardless. So, this next 30 days, I vow to myself that I will not watch Korean dramas and I'll prove that I can still survive without it! Kpop Star and Runningman only airs once a week so I think that's acceptable as long as I had done all my work first. And I can only watch it on weekends.

Currently I am following 'He Who Came From the Star'. So I have to stop following that one. Also, I am following 'Emergency Couple' but I am not so fond of the story. I was planning to start watching Reply 1994 and I Need Romance 3' but I'll have to throw my intention now. For now, I will just focus on getting rid of my addiction.

Tomorrow will be my Day 1. So I will write down as I progress.

p/s: I will start by blocking AllKpop website.

No comments:

Post a Comment