Saturday, February 15, 2014

Break The Habit: Day 6

It was a crazy week for me..
I was so pumped up with doing my assignment till i didn't even have time to sneakily watch Korean drama.
Well.. That may not be the whole truth =P
On Thursday and Friday I have some spare time in between
I did watch Kpop Star on Friday while reading journals
I just watch the performances but not the critics part
Then, I did check out Dramabeans to see what happen on 'My Love from Another Star'
So on Friday night, I did watch the first part of MLAS..
Then, just now while doing some chores, I did watch MLAS on TV
But somehow, I think I did great
It's not like I go crazy without K-drama
And.. I didn't check out for AllKpop at all!
I think that's a great achievement

p/s: I think I need to change my diet habit too. Probably that will be my next mission. Something like a losing weight diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment