Saturday, December 3, 2016

Kpop Star 6 - Audition 1

[Kpop Star Last Chance Ep 1]


The judges were also a bit emotional. 

They took photo together for the last season.

(Audition started)

Lee Seo Jin [Passed]

♪ A Little Lovin - Esna ♪

■ 20 years old, from Daejeon
■ She sang duet with Big Bang's Taeyang on Fantastic Duo (link) and garnered 18 million views
■ She applied for Kpop Star every season but never make it to the final audition round
■ She wish to hear critiques on her singing from the judges

# I wish she could sweep me off my feet just like she did during Fantastic Duo but I was
disappointed. Maybe she choose the wrong song.

JYP [X] - Being good and different..which one is important? Although you are good at singing, 
for Kpop Star, it's important to be different.
YG [O] - I may agree that there's nothing new about your singing style, but still..
you are a really great singer.
YHY [O] - You sang this song as if it's your own.

Lee Ga Do [Passed]

♪Something New - Nikki Yanofsky♪

■ 10 years old

JYP [O] - She was not nervous and that impressed me. Her mental strength is amazing.
YG [O] - Compared to singer in their 20 or 30's, she is more talented. Her singing and vocalization is amazing.
YHY [O] - I don't know how she could sing like that but I think she's born with it.

Lee Soo Min [Passed]

♪Lips Are Movin - Meghan Trainor♪

■ 17 years old
■ She was a trainee for 5 years
■ She appeared on Produce 101 (singing competition between 101 trainees) and made it to 31st place before she was eliminated.

JYP [O] - After watching you sing and dance, I feel like I want to train you.
YG [O] - She's like a rehearsed baby tiger. But I think she can make tremendous improvement.
YHY [O] - I can see that you have potential. I'll cheer you on.

Lee Sung Eun [Passed]

♪Love Never Felt So Good - Michael Jackson♪

■ 15 years old from Texas
■ After watching Sam Kim (1st runner up in Kpop Star 3), she decided to try out her luck too.
■ She was too nervous but JYP suggested Sam Kim to help her play the guitar instead.

Oh gosh.. I laughed so hard watching her audition. She's just awkward the whole time.

# Sam Kim acted like a true celebrity. I guess it was awkward for him too, 
to meet a fan and seen as a musician now. Stay humble~

JYP [O] - You have unique features, so they come out from your voice.
YHY [O] - I'm touched that Sam Kim could influence you to come here. I think one day, someone would be inspired because of you too.
YG [O] - You're such a charming person. Next time, you need to be more natural when performing.

Sung Yoo Jin [Passed]

♪Meet Him Among Them - Lee Sun Hee♪

■ 23 years old 
■ She was the vocalist of The Seeya
■ The Seeya was debuted in 2011 and was recently disbanded.

JYP [O] - Your voice is shallow. You push the beat back but your voice is nice.
YG [O] - I think you need to surround yourself with the best people for you to be the best too.
YHY [O] - I think you might get more chance to grow here.

Hoon J [Failed]

♪On The Flower Bed - Jung Hoon Hee♪

■ 27 years old
■ He was part of a hip hop trio group, T.L Crow, debuted in 2014.
■ Something happen to one of the member, so the group was disbanded.
■ The group appeared in YHY's Sketchbook and Immortal Songs.

JYP [X] - You must like your own voice. If not, you'll try to change it and become like the way you sang just now.
YHY [X] - You're good at singing but it's not suitable for this show.
YG [X] - The fact that I'm uncertain now could mean I'll still be uncertain on the next round.

YHY advice: Keep trying.. Knock on all the doors, since they might open to you one day.

Jeon Min Joo [Wild Card]

♪Hero - Sterling Knight♪

■ 23 years old
■ She was in TOP 8, during Kpop Star season 2
■ Then, she debuted as a member of The Ark
■ Unfortunately, the company was not doing well so they have to disband

YHY [X] - I don't know how to comment on your singing or make you improve.
JYP [X] - I don't see any development in your singing after 4 years. You're not well-prepared.
YG [wild card] - I can still remember you because I can see your potential. I'm disappointed 
because you didn't tell me earlier on that you want to be trained under YG.

Yoo Ji Ni [Passed]

♪When We Were Young - Adele♪

■ 13 years old
■ She is Yoo Jei's sister (TOP 6 contestants on Kpop Star 5)

JYP [O] - You're such a great singer. Next time, sing like a diva.
YHY [O] - I have doubt at first but she's really amazing.
YG [O] - She brought tears to my eyes.

YG: Your sister was too shy so it's hard to communicate with her.
But with you, our communication no problem~ 
#LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment