Monday, December 19, 2016

Kpop Star 6 - 5 Contestants I'm Rooting For

(Disclaimer: This list is biased based on my PERSONAL preferences)

Based on the audition and ranking audition round, I have a few contestants I am rooting for.

1. Yoo Ji Ni


Honestly.. Who in their right mind would not root for this girl??
Tell me.. Who?!
To tell you the truth, her voice is a bit raspy and I don't like it as much as her sister's voice (Yoo Jei).
But she has the same soul as her sister's.
The way they just sang any song and made it sound their own. 
*salute*
Also, the fact that she's only 15!!
She'll go a long way for sure..

2. Lee Sung Eun


I was not really a fan of her until the ranking audition round.
During audition round, I just thought she's a funny kid.
Like a REALLY REALLY funny and random kid. 
Plus she was too nervous so I didn't get to hear her play the guitar.
But when I saw her performed JYP's 'Honey', I was blown away by her musical talents.
I hope she would keep doing what she's doing.
Since "it sounds cool~" to me too.

3. Ji Woo Jin


Teehee~
I just find this oppa so charming
(Hehe... He's not an oppa but I'm still going to call him that)

 Probably he'll be saying:
"I'm not an 'oppa' to you right?"

Err.. Guilty!
But he has a sad story and I am impressed by his determination.
His voice is good, actually.
It's just that I'm not familiar with his song's selection.

4. Cho Jang Gwan


I really love his witty rendition of Kim Heung Gook's 'Tiger Swallowtail'.
I just hope he does not disappoint me in the next round.
He has a cute smile btw~
*me blushing*
I really wish there's more male contestants in TOP 10.
Good luck to you 'Minister' Cho-nim~
^_^

5. Lee Ga Do


Aigoo~ This cutie pie~
You'll be surprised once you hear her sing.
She has a really loud and clear voice.
High notes? Piece of cake for her...
I just hope she choose her song wisely for each round.


Ok, now let me know the contestants you are rooting for on the comment below!

p/s:
I know some of you might have Kevin Moon and Seo Myung Seong in your list. 
The reason I'm not really a fan of them is because their performance is a bit too much.
They seem to exaggerate too much.
Trying to be cool~

Any fan of Kim So Hee? Jeon Min Joo? Shannon?
They are really good but I just prefer something more than ordinary.

For Kim So Hee, she has the look, body and talents..
Thus, I don't like her.
Hahaha..
*jealousy*

For Kpop Star, I prefer people with their own color and uniqueness.
Something that makes them memorable or stand out~

No comments:

Post a Comment