Sunday, February 28, 2016

'Satellite' by Jung Jin Woo


I can never reach..
She has gone as far as can be
Because of my needless pride
My eyes lost it's focus
It is a memory as toxic as alcohol
or is it a reminiscence as pure as water
In the beginning we may have seen too much of each other
We don't exist any longer
What you lost once
never comes back to you

I keep breathing
yet I don't feel like living
The cliche words that time heals everything
The harsh words that we weren't meant for each other
In the end those words meant nothing
You were everything to me

Because I am a satellite
I hover around you
I feel grateful that I can see you, though from far away
then again I get greedy
Though I know it'd be the same as before
I guess that's how I am
I'm like that

Because I'm a satellite
after looking at you for a long while
After standing with hope for 'maybe'
the streets look the same as always
I move my feet finally
That's how I am
I'm like that

No comments:

Post a Comment