Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Check It Out! It's Sam Ku~

I know it's a very unfamiliar name to most Kpop fans.. But I think he's a hidden gem or should I say underrated? Some may disagree with me but I would suggest you guys to check him out.

Ok ok.. Let me back up for a little bit and brief you about him.. He was first appear on TV because of Mnet's 'Voice Korea'. He did very well in his audition and the first battle but I don't have the follow up after that. =P *Sawryy*

Name : Samuel Ku
D.O.B : 16th January 1988
Born in Seoul, moved to Chicago at 6 years old, moved back to Seoul at 19 years old.
He learned violin and piano since 3 years old. (What?! I think I was still confused which one is my hand and which one is my foot at that age..)

Honestly, this part is boring.. So I'm just gonna throw a link here and let you guys get to know him further yourself.

The exciting part! Here it is.. He has just released a new song which I fall in love with at the first 'listening' (instead of 'sight'). So CHECK IT OUT!



I know it sounds like a lullaby at first but once he hits the high note, "You gotta tell me what I did WROOOONNG~".. Gosh, it's just breath-taking.. Coz there's no way I have enough breath to sing that note.. =P Seriously, you need to let me know what your thoughts about him, his voice, the song, the MV, or whatever.. I would love to read it.

I would love to write more but my cold medicine has just kicked in and I'm starting to feel drowsy.. So go check him out and find his other songs.. Oh, before I end this, you need to see this funny video of him. Credit to the uploader and many thanks!


Who would have thought this singer with a sexy voice has a really shy side of him.. HAHAHAHA.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment